Terms and conditions
By registering for the 2018 ESWG of the ISFG meeting in St Petersburg, Russia, registrants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Registration for the Conference is not considered confirmed until the payment have been made.
- Conference badges cannot be shared or used by anyone other than the person named on the registration; badges used by anyone other than the actual registrant may be revoked without refund.
- Registrants are required to comply with the rules and regulations governing the applicable venue and/or accommodation.
- Registrants agree not to bring to the Conference any material, substance, equipment or object which may endanger the life of, or to cause bodily injury to, any person at the Conference or which may create a hazard to property at the Conference, without the prior written approval from the Organising Committee.
- All payments shall be made in Euro or Russian roubles. Visa and MasterCard are accepted for on-line payments. In some circumstances payment could be made by wire-transfer.
- The Conference and accommodation prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT)
- All cancelations must be made by email to email@example.com. No other modes of cancelation will be accepted. Conference registration can be cancelled up to 31 July 2018 with a full refund less €50 for administration cost. After this date registration fees paid will not be refunded.
Event Changes/Cancellation by the Organising Committee
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to make alterations to the program at any time.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to postpone or cancel the Conference at any time and at its sole discretion. In the event of such a postponement or cancellation, the Organising Committee will refund any registration 100% of fees paid, direct to registrant upon proof of purchase, and this refund shall be the full extent of the Organising Committee’s liability to registrant arising out of such cancellation. In such an event, the Organising Committee shall not be liable to any registrant for any damages, costs, or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodations costs, or financial losses.
- In the event of cancellation the Organising Committee will use reasonable endeavours to alert registrants. The details of any cancellation will be posted on the appropriate Conference website.
- Only approved exhibit vendors may solicit, subject to the terms and conditions in any relevant exhibit vendor contract(s). The Organising Committee reserves the right to escort any registrant, including any exhibit vendor, from the Conference who is reported to be soliciting in violation of these terms and conditions, or the terms and conditions of any exhibit vendor contract.
- The Organising Committee will not be liable for lost or stolen property. Found items can be claimed with appropriate verification.
- THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY, IF ANY, OF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE FOR ALL DIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION CONTRACT DAMAGES AND DAMAGES FOR INJURIES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE’S BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT WITH RESPECT TO THE CONFERENCE, OR ANY SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONFERENCE, IS LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED REGISTRANT’S REGISTRATION PRICE FOR THE CONFERENCE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES AND PROFITS, EVEN IF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE RIGHT TO RECOVER DAMAGES WITHIN THE LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IS THE EXCLUSIVE ALTERNATIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT THAT ANY OTHER CONTRACTUAL REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Governing LawThese Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Russian Federation.